Now that Gracie is older she has tons of little toys that can get lost easily. Barbie accessories like pretty heels, brushes and crowns and tons of princess gear too. Sometimes it's hard to keep it all together as hard as we try to keep it all organized.
When I was offered the Lay-n-Go® LITE from PishPosh Baby, I immediately thought that would be a perfect little 'satchel' for Gracie to use for some of her smaller toys like her Little People princesses that go in her Disney Castle.
LayNGo® LITE Features:
- 18 inch travel/mini activity mat that converts into an easily transportable satchel.
- By Pulling the drawstring, the activity mat is instantly converted back into a soft storage bag.
- 100% nylon fabric provides a tough and water repellent wipeable surface.
- Available in blue, green, pink, red and orange.
- Durable nylon cord and cord lock provide an easy opening and closing system which keeps small toys securely inside.
- Nylon handle adds both comfort and convenience for carrying.
- A velcroed front storage pocket provides a place to stow the drawstring when closing or carrying the bag.
The LayNGo® LITE is an awesome little carrying bag that opens flat and it's really easy for Gracie to use. She has been using it a lot for all kinds of smaller toys. She gets the most use of it when we go in the car. It's so helpful, she's not losing her little toys in the car anymore haha.
You can purchase the LayNGo® in two different sizes. The LayNGo® LITE for $24.95-$29.95 depending of the color and the LayNGo® Large for $64.95.
Head over to PishPosh Baby and take a peek around! They carry so much more like strollers, car seats, bedding and lots more!