If you are a regular reader here then you know I am not a big fan of medicine. We use all kind of natural products as much we can. That is why I was excited to receive Thermal-Aid Heating and Cooling Packs. Thermal-Aid is a natural heating and cooling packs helps reduce fever and aches and pains.
Thermal-Aid Has a Heating and Cooling Pack for Everyone:
- Adults - 5 Different Sizes
- Zoo - For Children - 5 Different Zoo Animals to chose from
- Bears - For Children - 5 Colors
- Pets - Heating and Cooling Packs for Your Pet - 4 Different Sizes
Uses for Thermal-Aid Heating and Cooling Packs:
Thermal-Aid Heating and Cooling Packs are awesome for reducing fevers and pain relief: Arthritis, fibromyalgia, broken bones, multiple sclerosis, migraines, back pain, muscle soreness, menstrual cramps, neck pain, carpal tunnel, headaches, and migraines, sprains/strains, sunburn, stomach aches and flu symptoms, bug bites, lactation, babies with colic (under adult supervision), multiple sclerosis and growing pains.
How to use Thermal-Aid:
- Heating: Place Thermal-Aid treatment pack on a clean surface in the center of the microwave oven for approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Exact heating time may vary based on microwave settings, desired temperature and product type. Do not allow the pack to touch the walls of the microwave during heating. Do not heat in conventional oven.
- Cooling: Place Thermal-Aid treatment pack in the freezer for approximately five hours. Exact cooling time may vary on freezer settings, product type and desired temperature
What is the Thermal-Aid Heating and Cooling Pack?
Developed by Bio-Engineers and Doctors, the Thermal-Aid Heating and Cooling Pack uses specialized de-germinated corn which allows the pack to hold it's temperature evenly for extended periods of time. Each kernel of corn has it's outer coat removed along with it's embryo/germ tip which leaves the purest and cleanest piece of corn. This de-germinated corn not only is able to hold it's temperature, but it eliminates mold, fungi and odors associated with natural heating and cooling products.
We received an Adult Thermal-Aid Heating Pack and a Thermal-Aid Zoo.
I have had to use the Thermal-Aid quite a bit! Since we are still co-sleeping, I tend to wake up with a horrible back ache depending on how needy Baby Jack was the night before. I have only used it as a heating pack. Mike has had to use it once as a cooling pack but I have a hard time tolerating the cold. I will heat it up and lay on it or wedge it where ever I need it. It keeps it's heat for a long time. I am very glad to have this!
So far, we have not needed to use the Thermal-Aid Zoo for Gracie as far as fever or injury goes... but I do warm it up for her and she snuggles with it in the early morning. Especially because in the morning when we wake up, it's super chilly in our house! She loves it and I am really happy to have this. I plan on using it for fever reducer since we do not use medication.
You can purchase any of the Thermal-Aid Heating and Cooling Packs by visiting Thermal-Aid. Thermal-Aid Zoo can be purchased for $19.95.
Win a Thermal-Aid Zoo right here!
Enter to win by filling out the form below, it's super easy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway