Ever since January 1st, I have been telling you all of my new fitness goals. I've mentioned that I failed towards the end of the year losing the weight that I had put on while pregnant with Baby Jack. And I've mentioned that I have started over with a new attitude and new goals to accomplish.
I have approximately 30 lbs to lose and we are heading down to Florida for summer vacation, so I have decided to DO IT! I am going to lose this weight for summer vacation and I am super excited that I have a Striiv Smart Pedometer to help me along my way!
The Striiv Smart Pedometer really is smart! It keeps track of your daily activity so the more you walk, the smart it gets... and the more it adapts to you. The more you walk, the more it challenges you!
Striiv Smart Pedometer Features:
- Earn trophies for real life achievements like steps or stairs.
- Striiv will create personal challenges based on your activity level.
- Play games
- Donate to charity
- Invite friends to compete with you: race or just beat their averages and personal bests.
- Chart your progress by steps, stairs, distance, calories, minutes
- Size: 2.75" x 1.7" x 0.5"
- Weight: 1.4 Ounces
- Display: 2.0 Inch (diagonal)
- Color Display 320 x 240 Pixel Resolution
- Processor: 500MHz Dual Core Processor
- 2.0 Inch (diagonal) Touch Screen
- Home, Back and Power Buttons
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Up to 1 week of use when fully charged
- Charge Time via USB wall adapter: 2hrs - Via Computer USB port: up to 4hrs
In the short time I've used the Striiv Smart Pedometer, I've used it clipped to my pocket and have tracked my steps and my stairs. So far, I have not used it for any games or challenged any friends. I have noticed my numbers at the end of the day when I take it off and it's fun to see if I can beat my numbers for the next day. I find myself peeking at it throughout the day to see how I'm doing. I am curious if I have been less active than the day before, or more active. It really helps me be more active!
I love it!
I love that the Striiv TruMotion is ALWAYS on and tracking my activity!
And I love that Striiv is so easy to use. It is really self explanatory. I let a friend borrow it for a few days and I forgot to give her the instruction book... but she didn't need it. She was able to set it up quickly with no hassle!
You can purchase the Striiv Smart Pedometer at Best Buy and be sure to use this coupon to get 20% off Health & Fitness Products.
If you are looking to purchase any small kitchen appliances like juicers, coffee makers, etc. then be sure to get 20% off Small Kitchen Appliances.
Track your steps along with us and be sure to use the hash tags #MillionSteps and #BestBuy on Twitter! We can do this together!