Welcome to Week 4 of Fitness Friday!
Trista from Anderson's Angels and I are teaming up to encourage each other in becoming healthier and we are hoping you will join us!
Every Friday, Trista and I are going to post an update which will include things like diet changes, weight loss, inches lost and activity goals along with the failures or achievements of our past week. I plan on posting a photo so that I can see my progress. Hopefully for me, this means losing enough weight to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes… and hopefully a tiny bit more.
We took a break for the holidays and I gained weight (of course) but here we are to get a fresh start with the new year ahead of us!
Each Fitness Friday post will include a linky. Anyone who wants to get healthy with us can write a post and link up, that way we can all stop by your blog and show you some love and encouragement. If you are not a blogger, we would love for you to post these things in our comment section below our post and we will still show you the same love and encouragement!
The rules are simple!
Just grab our button and put it in your Fitness Friday post or on your sidebar and add your link to our linky! Post however much or however little you’d like. If you are not comfortable posting your weight, then don’t. If you’d like to share a photo – great! Either way, we hope that this encouragement helps us all to become more healthy. Visit as many as you can in the linky below and show them encouragement!
I will try my best to post on Thursday nights and the linky will be open for the whole week.
Well, we are on our 4th week of the year... and I'm not doing too bad. I guess I have some good motivation - summer vacation AND... I just found out I get to review KeyLime Cove Waterpark Resort again in February! We are SO EXCITED to go back! So that gives me about 4 weeks to lose a few more pounds.
- Current Weight: 180 lbs. I lost 2 lbs. this week, down a total of 7 lbs. I will be so happy to be out of the 180's!
- Activity Performed during the week, accomplishments or failures: I only did crunches this week. We had a really busy week, so I couldn't get out to work out... but I need to get on it.
- Diet Changes, accomplishments or failures: I did pretty good this week. I cut down to only 1 pop most days of this past week and a couple of days I didn't even have a whole bottle of pop. I did drink more water this week so I am happy about this. I actually think it's the water that makes the difference with me.
- Goals for the following week:
- Weight – I am 180 lbs. and for next week I'd like to be down below 180 and anything in the 170's will make me happy. My 10-ish pounds lost is usually water weight and easy to take off. After next week - it's going to get harder!
- Activity – I would like to walk or run for 30 min. and do some kind of ab workout at least 5 days a week. I think I will concentrate on that for the next week. Maybe the following week I will add more to my routine. My daughter, Emma, is going to join me at the gym and she is really excited... so I think that will be fun!
– For this coming week I would like to continue the same thought
process. Less pop, more water and real food. Oh and I forgot to mention,
I do not want to eat past 7 pm. I've been doing pretty good with that. Mostly because that's when the little one's go to bed and I want to sit down with my laptop and get to work, so I don't really think about food.
Before Photo (before I gained pregnancy weight):
This photo above is my inspiration (excuse my green pj pants haha). I want to get back down to 160 like I was in this photo! (Or less).
Please join us, the more we have participating, the easier it will be to keep going and reach our goals! Be sure to visit as many as you can in the linky… and encourage one another.
We can do this!
And if you get a chance, friend me on My Fitness Pal! I am DaniiiGRL! Find me on Run Keeper too! I need to start keeping track on these apps... I keep forgetting about them!