(I am currently on another computer and do not have my grab box code available for this button... if you need it, let me know. I will have it back next week)
Trista from Anderson's Angels and I are teaming up to encourage each other in becoming healthier and we are hoping you will join us!
Every Friday, Trista and I are going to post an update which will include things like diet changes, weight loss, inches lost and activity goals along with the failures or achievements of our past week. I plan on posting a photo so that I can see my progress. Hopefully for me, this means losing enough weight to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes… and hopefully a tiny bit more.
Of course I missed this post two weeks ago... and today is certainly not Friday, I wish it was haha. My computer crashed and died two weeks ago and so I gave it to a friend to fix. I don't have it back just yet. I feel lost without it. Needless to say, I am behind on everything now. So I skipped week 5 and I am behind on week 6. I can definitely say - you didn't miss a thing when it comes to Fitness Friday!
Each Fitness Friday post will include a linky. Anyone who wants to get healthy with us can write a post and link up, that way we can all stop by your blog and show you some love and encouragement. If you are not a blogger, we would love for you to post these things in our comment section below our post and we will still show you the same love and encouragement!
The rules are simple!
Just grab our button and put it in your Fitness Friday post or on your sidebar and add your link to our linky! Post however much or however little you’d like. If you are not comfortable posting your weight, then don’t. If you’d like to share a photo – great! Either way, we hope that this encouragement helps us all to become more healthy. Visit as many as you can in the linky below and show them encouragement!
I will try my best to post on Thursday nights and the linky will be open for the whole week.
I'm FAT and I NEED HELP!
Why can't I have a personal trainer screaming at me everyday? Something is seriously wrong with me. I can NOT get motivated. WHY?!?
I had uneventful couple of weeks but I still have no motivation. I’m in such a bad slump and feel so awful because I am so much heavier than I should be. It's never taken me this long to lose the baby weight and it is so depressing. I guess I am doing okay with the eating but not okay with the activity.
So - the details.
- Current Weight: 177 lbs. Down 3 lbs. since the beginning, but the beginning has been 6 weeks. This is awful.
- Activity Performed during the week, accomplishments or failures: I have done absolutely nothing these past couple of weeks. NOTHING. Again. The cold weather is horrible for my motivation so I am not expecting myself to go out walking but I should be doing crunches or something.
- Diet Changes, accomplishments or failures: I do not diet, but I do like to change things about my diet. The last week or so I have been having one pop or sometimes even more per day. This has brought my acid reflux back with a vengeance! I really just need to cut it out completely so I won't be tempted with it even in the house. I wish Mike would get on board with me. It's like an alcoholic living with a casual drinker. Epic failure. Oh and as for eating past 7 pm… that has been going good. We stopped buying a lot of the junk food that we normally have in the house, so at night if I feel like munching – there isn’t really anything that sounds good in the house anyway, so that’s been easier.
- Goals for the following week:
- Weight – I am 177 lbs. I didn’t make the 175 that I wanted, but I’d like to shoot for that for next week.
- Activity – If I can do ANY kind of activity like sit-ups/crunches this week, I will be happy with myself. I really think that should be my main goal - just do crunches every day.
- Diet – I’d get rid of the pop this week. Is that possible? Continue the no eating past 7 pm – that has been easier so I will stick to that. And do crunches every day. I’d like to also eat a bit more fresh food. I have a lot of lettuce in the house right now, so it need to be eaten before it goes bad.
This photo above is my inspiration. I want to get back down to 160 like I was in this photo! (Or less). If you want to see my “Before Shot” – it’s in my Fitness Friday – Week 1 post.
Please join us, the more we have participating, the easier it will be to keep going and reach our goals! Be sure to visit as many as you can in the linky… and encourage one another.
We can do this!
And if you get a chance, friend me on My Fitness Pal! I am DaniiiGRL!