Welcome to Week 4 of Fitness Friday!
Trista from Andersons Angels and I are teaming up to encourage each other in becoming healthier and we are hoping you will join us!
Every Friday, Trista and I are going to post an update which will include things like diet changes, weight loss, inches lost and activity goals along with the failures or achievements of our past week. I plan on posting a photo so that I can see my progress. Hopefully for me, this means losing enough weight to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes… and hopefully a tiny bit more.
Each Fitness Friday post will include a linky. Anyone who wants to get healthy with us can write a post and link up, that way we can all stop by your blog and show you some love and encouragement. If you are not a blogger, we would love for you to post these things in our comment section below our post and we will still show you the same love and encouragement!
The rules are simple!
Just grab our button and put it in your Fitness Friday post or on your sidebar and add your link to our linky! Post however much or however little you’d like. If you are not comfortable posting your weight, then don’t. If you’d like to share a photo – great! Either way, we hope that this encouragement helps us all to become more healthy. Visit as many as you can in the linky below and show them encouragement!
I will try my best to post on Thursday nights and the linky will be open for the whole week.
Well… I had uneventful and somewhat boring week. I still have no motivation. I’m in such a bad slump. I guess I am doing okay with the eating but not okay with the activity.
So I suppose I should get on with the details. (the sad details again)
- Current Weight: 177 lbs. Down 3 lbs. Not so bad I suppose. At least my little tiny changes in eating has helped a tad bit.
- Activity Performed during the week, accomplishments or failures: I did absolutely nothing this week. NOTHING. Again. I think the cold weather is horrible for my motivation.
- Diet Changes, accomplishments or failures: I do not diet, but I do like to change things about my diet. This week I was able to stick to only one pop per day. I really wanted to cut it out completely, but I have been so afraid of getting another migraine! Maybe I will wean down this week a little. Oh and as for eating past 7 pm… that has been going good. We stopped buying a lot of the junk food that we normally have in the house, so at night if I feel like munching – there isn’t really anything that sounds good in the house anyway, so that’s been easier. Hopefully this week I do better.
- Goals for the following week:
- Weight – I am 177 lbs. I didn’t make the 175 that I wanted, but I’d like to shoot for that for next week.
- Activity – If I can do more water this week and do ANY kind of activity, I will be happy if I can lose another pound or two.
- Diet – I’d like to cut down on the pop and caffeine a little more this week. Continue the no eating past 7 pm – that has been easier so I will stick to that. I’d like to also eat a bit more fresh food.
This photo above is my inspiration. I want to get back down to 160 like I was in this photo! (Or less). If you want to see my “Before Shot” – it’s in my Fitness Friday – Week 1 post.
Please join us, the more we have participating, the easier it will be to keep going and reach our goals! Be sure to visit as many as you can in the linky… and encourage one another.
We can do this!
And if you get a chance, friend me on My Fitness Pal! I am DaniiiGRL!
MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods