Welcome to Week 3 of Fitness Friday!
Trista from Andersons Angels and I are teaming up to encourage each other in becoming healthier and we are hoping you will join us!
Every Friday, Trista and I are going to post an update which will include things like diet changes, weight loss, inches lost and activity goals along with the failures or achievements of our past week. I plan on posting a photo so that I can see my progress. Hopefully for me, this means losing enough weight to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes… and hopefully a tiny bit more.
Each Fitness Friday post will include a linky. Anyone who wants to get healthy with us can write a post and link up, that way we can all stop by your blog and show you some love and encouragement. If you are not a blogger, we would love for you to post these things in our comment section below our post and we will still show you the same love and encouragement!
The rules are simple!
Just grab our button and put it in your Fitness Friday post or on your sidebar and add your link to our linky! Post however much or however little you’d like. If you are not comfortable posting your weight, then don’t. If you’d like to share a photo – great! Either way, we hope that this encouragement helps us all to become more healthy. Visit as many as you can in the linky below and show them encouragement!
I will try my best to post on Thursday nights and the linky will be open for the whole week.
Well… I had another horrible week. I just have no motivation. None. Zilch. I seriously need an intervention. I seriously need a group of people to pull me aside and tell me that I HAVE TO lose this baby weight! I can’t stand the way I look in photos, I am so wide. But what do I do? NOTHING. WHY can’t I become more active? This is so hard. And another thing… I wish more people would join us with this weekly meme. It would make it so much easier during the week. I know at one point this past week, I thought to myself, “nobody reads anyway, so if you don’t lose weight… who cares?!?” – UGH. Wrong attitude, I know.
So I suppose I should get on with the details. (the sad details)
- Current Weight: 178 lbs. Somehow I lost one pound again. I would feel good about this, but I am sure it’s just water weight. I did not try and I still ate too much during the week and never moved a muscle :( As one of the hosts of this meme, I STILL feel like an idiot haha.
- Activity Performed during the week, accomplishments or failures: I did absolutely nothing this week. NOTHING. I feel like such a loser.
- Diet Changes, accomplishments or failures: I do not diet, but I do like to change things about my diet. This week I was able to stick to only one pop per day. Last week I tried a couple of caffeine free pops which was fine… but this week I tried to do all caffeine free. I ended up with a migraine last night and I think it was from no caffeine. Anyway, I am going to try to cut out ALL caffeine this week. If I am getting headaches… I might as well finish up and get rid of it all together, right? I did drink a bit more water this week. I’d like to continue to up that amount. Oh and as for eating past 7 pm… I think I did okay. We stopped buying a lot of the junk food that we normally have in the house, so at night if I feel like munching – there isn’t really anything that sounds good in the house anyway, so that’s been easier.Hopefully this week I do better.
- Goals for the following week:
- Weight – I am 178 lbs. I suppose I should be happy with that, but knowing how lazy I have been this week kinda takes away that excitement. I definitely want to shoot for 175 this week, so that would be a 3 lbs. loss. We will see.
- Activity – If I can do more water this week and do ANY kind of activity, I will be happy if I can lose another pound or two.
- Diet – Since I was able to cut down on the pop and caffeing this past week and stick to only one per day, I’d like to drop down to none. We will see. No eating past 7 pm – that has been easier so I will stick to that. I’d like to also eat a bit more fresh food. This past week I did not eat very good.
This photo above is my inspiration. I want to get back down to 160 like I was in this photo! (Or less). If you want to see my “Before Shot” – it’s in my Fitness Friday – Week 1 post.
Please join us, the more we have participating, the easier it will be to keep going and reach our goals! Be sure to visit as many as you can in the linky… and encourage one another.
We can do this!
And if you get a chance, friend me on My Fitness Pal! I am DaniiiGRL!
MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods