Welcome to Week 1 of Fitness Friday!
Trista from Andersons Angels and I are teaming up to encourage each other in becoming healthier and we are hoping you will join us!
Every Friday, Trista and I are going to post an update which will include things like diet changes, weight loss, inches lost and activity goals along with the failures or achievements of our past week. I plan on posting a photo so that I can see my progress. Hopefully for me, this means losing enough weight to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes… and hopefully a tiny bit more.
Each Fitness Friday post will include a linky. Anyone who wants to get healthy with us can write a post and link up, that way we can all stop by your blog and show you some love and encouragement. If you are not a blogger, we would love for you to post these things in our comment section below our post and we will still show you the same love and encouragement!
The rules are simple!
Just grab our button and put it in your Fitness Friday post or on your sidebar and add your link to our linky! Post however much or however little you’d like. If you are not comfortable posting your weight, then don’t. If you’d like to share a photo – great! Either way, we hope that this encouragement helps us all to become more healthy. Visit as many as you can in the linky below and show them encouragement!
I will try my best to post on Thursday nights and the linky will be open for the whole week.
HI! This is me… I do not like how WIDE I am. I really hate the back fat and the arm fat and the boob fat I have. I can NOT wait to lose it! Oh and when I am heavier – my face is fat too.
I had hoped to get a better photo, but this is all I have so maybe in the morning I will have my daughter snap one of me.
- Current Weight: 180 lbs. I started around 160 before I got pregnant and went up to 193 (I think)… so I lost a tad bit. But I’d like to get back down to 160 and then shoot for 150. I buy clothes in the Jr. Dept. at Target. I wear a size 2X in shirts and a size 17 in pants. Ouch! At 160 lbs. I am in a size 15… and that even sounds horrible. Makes me want to puke. Or cry. I was comfortable in a 11. I’d love to get back down to that size! This is me 6 weeks pregnant… at 160-ish. I want this back!
- Activity Performed during the week, accomplishments or failures: I did absolutely nothing this week. We’ve been sick, so I’ve been laying around feeling miserable. I had a head cold but it’s in my chest now, so it’s exhausting me. Hopefully this week I will start doing crunches and push up’s with my kids. We have contests through the week. We all grab a spot on the floor and someone yells “GO!” – we all start doing sit-up’s or crunches until we can’t move. The first one who quits is a loser… all the way until the last person is still doing it. THAT person is the winner. We do 3 sets. It’s fun and the kids like it too. I’d also like to start running with one of my daughters. She wants to and I NEED to.
- Diet Changes, accomplishments or failures: I do not diet, but I do like to change things about my diet. This coming week I plan on cutting down on the pop I drink and I also plan on drinking much more water. Another thing I plan on doing this week is not eating after 6pm. Hope I can do it! I LOVE food!
- Goals for the following week:
- Weight – I’d love to be in the 170’s so any amount of weight that I lose will make me very happy!
- Activity – If I could walk once over the weekend and 3 times per week, I will be happy with myself. I’d also like to do crunches every single day.
- Diet – I’d like to cut down on the pop… only 1 per day or less. And much more water. No eating past 6 pm… not sure if I can do that one or not.
Like I said, I will post a few photos in the morning. I can’t wait to see my progress!
*Edit* – I took a photo this morning…
See? Double chin, fatty arms, tummy even though Jack is not in there anymore haha, and you might not be able to see it but I have the armpit fat and the back roll :( Not cool. Oh and excuse my lopsided boobs – I just fed Jack on one side only haha. Anyway… 20 lbs. I’ll get if off one of these days!
Please join us, the more we have participating, the easier it will be to keep going and reach our goals! Be sure to visit as many as you can in the linky… and encourage one another.
We can do this!
And if you get a chance, friend me on My Fitness Pal! I am DaniiiGRL!
MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods