“Our goals are ongoing innovation and originality paired up with continuous support of parents.
We understand that when a baby is born, a parent is born as well. Just like babies grow and develop, so do parents evolve and change. Our high-quality products not only help parents fulfill their role in their baby's life, but also to have fun while at it.”
With a month left to go before we get to meet our baby boy, I decided to start looking for a traditional bouncer/vibrating infant seat. I had one for all four of my kids but Gracie’s chair eventually died. The motor burnt out because I used it for two of my daycare kids after Gracie was done with it.
As I began my search, I ended up finding Tiny Love. Although Tiny Love does carry two bouncers, they have a brand new product called the 3-in-1 Rocker Napper.
The Tiny Love 3-in-1 Rocker Napper is similar to a traditional infant seat but so much better!
Tiny Love 3-in1 Rocker Napper Features:
- 3 different reclining positions with soft fabrics for a cozy environment.
- Easy switch from sit to sleep (one hand operation).
- Flat pad with raised borders offers a safe & cozy napper environment.
- Baby-activated electronic toy with 9 different tunes.
- Adjustable arm for easy parental access which also adjusts according to baby's position.
- Calming vibrations felt throughout seat.
- The soothing movements rock your baby at all 3 reclining positions.
- Can be used for children up to 40 pounds, unlike traditional bouncers that hold children only up to 25 pounds.
Although I always loved my traditional bouncer chairs, those chairs could never accommodate my baby’s the way that this chair can. Once baby falls asleep in either of the two raised positions, I can lower the rocker into the napper position so they can continue sleeping. I love how this resembles a bassinet when the sides come up, it so cozy!
The two raised positions are great for play or even feeding. The middle position would be great for a sleeping baby with reflux due to the slight raise. All three positions can gently rock or they can be stable if you use the bars on the bottom of the rocker.
And of course I do love the gentle vibrations. My baby’s always did love the vibrating, it soothed them which was such a life saver. The vibrating always helped get them to sleep when they seemed to be fussy.
I’m so excited to have the Tiny Love 3-in-1 Rocker Napper for my little boy, I can’t wait until he gets here to try it out! I know he is going to love it.
Tiny Love is generously offering one of my readers a chance to win a 3-in-1 Rocker Napper!
Enter to win by using the form below, it's super easy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway